I am an experienced IT professional with 20 years of industry experience. I am a UW-Madison graduate with a BS in Mathematics and Economics and also hold an MS in Operations Management from UW-Milwaukee.
Over the years, I have developed most every type of application, administered a few systems, and managed extensive development and data migration efforts. I have worked with a wide array of languages and platforms highlighted by transformation of custom software delivery through the use of agile practices.
In my present position, I find myself wearing many hats throughout the work week. On weekends, I spend as much time outdoors on our family farm. Though I'm trying to become a farmer, its certainly a challenge, and often find myself learning the "right way" by being the brunt of a goodhearted joke with may family.
Consultant Manager - Centare
• Implement web solutions using latest Angular 2 and .Net technologies
• Custom application development solution development
• Develop and support consulting service offerings
• Certified Saleforce business partner
• Support the continued success of our awesome staff
CIO - The Payroll Company, Inc.
• Implemented and administer Microsoft Office365 environment
• Oversee network infrastructure projects and QoS improvements
• Manage technology upgrades and enhancements throughout organization
• Develop and implement custom .Net solutions with Salesforce integrations
• Completed a Windows 10 migration and implemented advanced SharePoint file storage
• Migrated telephone system to RingCentral VoIP application suite
Staff Consultant - Centare
• Coach and mentor co-workers on Scrum-based software development and delivery techniques
• Used Visual Studio to develop a Phaser.io interactive game using TypeScript
• Designed and developed a geo-location app specifically targeting iPhone 5
• Built specialized Web API and MVC 4/5 applications to support event marketing solutions
• Developed a suite of Cordova/Angular mobile apps and supporting RESTful services
• Built Web API and MVC 4 applications to support event marketing solutions
• Integrated NFC and RFID technologies into custom applications
• Created Cordova based Android application integrating NFC, Facebook, and Web API services
• Developed functional enhancements and applied bux/fix resolutions for public eCommerce site
Senior Software Consultant - Beacon Midwest
• Build and enhance current features of several MVC .Net web applications
• Create and leverage secured WCF web services and integrate with other Java services
• Created and implemented Oracle stored procedures, table structures, and SQL queries
• Created ASP.NET secure web applications using custom jQuery plugins, route mappings for user friendly links, search engine optimization, and upload utilities.
• Utilized SQL Server driven, Microsoft Entity Framework and WCF design techniques in Windows, WPF, and ASP.NET environments.
• Developed social media solutions including Facebook, email and Twitter communication.
• Added Integrated Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tracking to mobile marketing events.
Senior Consultant - Stratagem
• Rewrote a legacy case management system in ASP.NET
• Improved .Net business applications to support federal ARRA service programs
• Analyzed and improved interface for a packaged ITIL solution including user profile mangement and KPI reporting
• Developed a custom ASP.NET scheduling tool to facilitate the management of interdependent processes, backend automation, and end-user visualizations
• Developed ETL solutions supporting a large marketing data warehouse using SSIS and custom .Net solutions
• Managed the analysis, technical design and development of a marketing response forecasting tool
• Lead an application and database redesign development team and mentored staff to support a marketing campaign process
• Improved performance of a monthly marketing data mining process, reducing run time from 2½ days to 10 minutes
• Created suspicious account activity reporting application using scheduled SQL stored procedures